Standard: GME 13001
COOLANT HOSE - TEXTILE REINFORCED EPDM- AND PIPE SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers the requirements for reinforced rubber hoses in finished shape and dimensions according drawings for use in automotive cooling and heating systems. Two grades of hose are covered.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 13001|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 13001||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-04-01||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
|GME 13001||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-09-01||Revision: 95||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 14.