Standard: GME 01017
VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (VIN), INSTRUMENT PANEL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and Application
This test specification described the requirements of identification label for visible placing of vehicle identification number (VIN) on the instrument panel.
On a adhesive foil the VIN shall be durable placed and this foil shall be bonded on the plastic carrier. This carrier shall be clipsed on the instrument panel.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 01017|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 01017||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-12-01||Revision: 95||Status: INAC|