Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-250: PART 2
HUMAN FACTORS FOR DESIGNERS OF SYSTEMS PART 2: PARTICULAR PEOPLE-RELATED REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Organisation and Contents of the Standard
Defence Standard 00-250, Human Factors for Designers of Systems succeeds the previous Human Factors Defence Standard 00-25 (2004) of the same name. The Standard provides a structured presentation of Human Factors (HF) and Human Factors Integration (HFI) requirements, guidance and data, arranged to meet the needs of different types of user. It is focused on supporting the HF aspects of contracts between the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and industrial solution providers. The Standard comprises five Parts:
Figure 3.2 provides an overview of the contents of Def Stan 00-250.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-250: part 2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|