Standard: IEC 60034-4
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 4: METHODS FOR DETERMINING SYNCHRONOUS MACHINE QUANTITIES FROM TESTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to three-phase synchronous machines of 1 kVA rating and larger with rated frequency of not more than 400 Hz and not less than 15 Hz.
The test methods are not intended to apply to special synchronous machines such as permanent-magnet field machines, inductor type machines, etc.
While the tests also apply in general to brushless machines, certain variations do exist and special precautions should be taken.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60034-4||Change Type: A1||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60034-4||Change Type: A1||Update Date: 1995-04-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60034-4||Change Type:||Update Date: 1985-01-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|