Standard: AA ADM1
ALUMINUM DESIGN MANUAL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This second edition of the Aluminum Design Manual retains the organization of the first edition, with one exception - the addition of a new part, titled Guidelines for Aluminum Sheet Metal Work in Building Construction. This Part IX is based on the earlier Aluminum Association publication number 35. The Manual includes structural design specifications and accompanying commentary, a supplemental design guide, material properties, section properties, design aid tables and graphs, and illustrative design examples.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa adm1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|