Standard: IEEE 1101.11
STANDARD FOR MECHANICAL REAR PLUG-IN UNITS SPECIFICATIONS FOR MICROCOMPUTERS USING IEEE 1101.1 AND IEEE 1101.10 EQUIPMENT PRACTICE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard may be applied in all fields of electronics where equipment and installations are required to conform to the 482.6 mm (19 in) equipment practice [based on IEEE P1101.1 (D1.0, 1997), IEEE Std 1101.10-1996, IEC 60297-3 (1984-01) [B4], and IEC 60297-4 (1995-03) [B5]] for mounting in equipment according to ANSI/EIA 310-D-1992 [B1] and IEC 60297-1 (1986-01) [B3] (see Figure 1). This standard covers subracks equipped with front mounted plug-in units in accordance with IEEE P1101.1 (D1.0, 1997) and IEEE Std 1101.10-1996, and provides for additional rear mounted plug-in units in the same subrack.
This standard permits other suitable IEC connector-related dimensions to be added (see Annex A).
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1101.11|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1101.11||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-05-21||Revision: 98||Status: ACTV|
|IEEE 1101.11||Change Type:||Revision: 5.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 5 of 5.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.