Standard: API 38-31217
TWO-GENERATION REPRODUCTION STUDY OF INHALED COMMERCIAL HEXANE IN CD (SPRAGUE-DAWLEY) RATS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This study is intended to evaluate the potential of inhaled commercial hexane to produce alterations in parental fertility, maternal pregnancy and lactation, and growth and development of the offspring in CD® rats, for two generations, one litter per generation. This study is mandated by an EPA Test Rule issued under TSCA Section 4(a).
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 38-31217|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|