Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-250: PT3 S14
HUMAN FACTORS FOR DESIGNERS OF SYSTEMS PART 3: TECHNICAL GUIDANCE (SECTION 14 - THE ENVIRONMENT)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Part 3, Section 14 provides information and technical guidance for the management and control of the physiological environment within enclosed workspaces, and the control of the user's personal equipment for non-enclosed workspaces.
Hence, Section 14 of this document covers the following topics:
a) Environmental Tolerance Issues.
b) Environmental Stressors including: Wind, Gravity and Acceleration, Electro and Electromechanical, Radiation, Thermal, Acoustic, Vibration, Toxicity (Gases).
c) Areas of special consideration, including: the submarine and space environments.
d) Hazard Logs (Cross-reference to Def Stan 00-56).
e) Sources of Advice.
The reader is also directed to related information in Part 3 of this document as follows: Section 10, System Safety.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-250: pt3 s14|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|