Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-250: PT3 S16
HUMAN FACTORS FOR D ESIGNERS OF SYSTEMS PAR T 3: TECHNICAL GUIDANCE (SECTION 16 LIVING SPACES)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Part 3, Section 16 provides information and technical guidance on accommodation and habitability, and focuses on how a reasonable ‘work-life' balance may be achieved. This is important for maintaining the individual's, team's and organisation's contributions to operational performance, and for improving retention in the military.
Hence, Section 16 of this document covers the following topics:
Factors Affecting Habitability.
Many of the Human Factors requirements covered in this document are equally applicable to the design of spaces for living in, as to spaces for working in. Particularly, when developing and designing living spaces, consideration should be given to the information and guidance in the following sections in this document:
Section 8: People in Systems.
Section 9: People Characteristics.
Section 10: System Safety.
Section 14: The Environment.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-250: pt3 s16|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|