Standard: IEEE 1101.1
STANDARD FOR MECHANICAL CORE SPECIFICATIONS FOR MICROCOMPUTERS USING IEC 60603-2 CONNECTORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Basic dimensions of subracks
This standard covers the basic dimensions of a range of modular subracks conforming to IEC 60297-3 (1984-01) and IEC 60297-4 (1995-03) for mounting in equipment according to IEC 60297-1 (1986-09) and ANSI/EIA 310-D-1992, together with the basic dimensions of a compatible range of plug-in units, printed boards, and backplanes.
Dimensions of plug-in units
This standard will give the dimensions of associated plug-in units and connector-mounting details together with applicable detail dimensions of the subrack.
Environmental requirements of subracks
This standard will state environmental requirements of subracks and their associated plug-in units.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1101.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1101.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-09-28||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1101.1||Change Type:||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1101.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-01-01||Revision: 91||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 25.