Standard: API 36-33318
DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY STUDY OF COMMERCIAL HEXANE VAPOR IN CD-A MICE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The objective of this study was to evaluate the development toxicity (including teratogenicity) of maternally in haled commercial hexane vapor in the pregnant CD®-1 mouse. The potential of the test chemical to produce maternal toxicity was also determined. This study was perfomed in responcse to the EPA Final Test Rule on commercial hexane ( EPA, 1988a ) and in accordance with EPA testing standards (EPA, 1983; EPA, 1986) .
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 36-33318|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.