Standard: API 37-31487
CHO/HGPRT MUTATION ASSAY OF COMMERCIAL HEXANE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Mammalian cell culture systems provide a valuable tool for assessing the genetic hazards of a variety of potentially Imltagenic agents. The CHO/HGPRT mutation assay was designed to select for Imltant cells which have become resistant to the purine analogue 6-thioguanine as a result of mutation at the X-chrorrosome-linked hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyl transferase (HGPRT) locus of Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells. This system has been demonstrated to be sensitive to the Imltagenic action of a variety of chemicals (1).
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 37-31487|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|