Standard: GME 14084
LOW PRESSURE PIPE ASSEMBLY FOR BRAKE BOOSTERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers the requirements for low pressure pipe assembly for brake boosters. Where the low pressure pipe assembly consists of the following components:
•extruded thermoplastic connecting pipe supplied to finished dimensions and sizes
•connectors and fittings
in accordance with the relevant engineering drawing.
The thermoplastic connecting pipe with an inner layer made of PA6 shall not be used in combination with zinc-plated metal fittings (risk of stress cracking).
Direct contact between the thermoplastic connecting pipe and materials containing chlorine, as for example adhesive tapes made of PVC is not allowed, because nascent chlorine resulting from high temperature decomposition may cause cracks in the PA12 pipe.
Type A – Standard Type: The operating temperature range is (-40...+110) °C with peak temperatures up to +120 °C.
Type B – Type for higher Temperatures: The operating temperature range is (-40...+140) C with peak temperatures up to +150 °C.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 14084|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 14084||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-08-15||Revision: 05||Status: INAC|