Standard: API 37-31154
A 13-WEEK INHALATION STUDY OF POTENTIAL EFFECTS OF COMMERCIAL HEXANE ON BEHAVIOR AND NEUROMORPHOLOGY IN RATS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Male and female rats were exposed to commercial hexane 5 days a week for 13 weeks, for a 6-hour exposure period in order to examine the potential for toxicity as assessed by a functional observational battery, motor activity and neuropathology.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 37-31154|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|