Standard: GME 12502-2 V
RELAYS PART 2: ELECTRONIC RELAYS VERIFICATION PART
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
GME 12502 outlines the requirements and the verifications of relays. GME 12502 consists of 2 parts:
Part 1: Electromechanical Relays
Part 2: Electronic Relays
This verification part GME 12502-2 V outlines test conditions and tests for electrical and physical functional and durability tests of electronic relays. The corresponding requirements are specified in the requirement part GME 12502-2 R.
This specification covers the test conditions and test procedures the electronic relays shall fulfil in order to ensure a high degree of reliability over its lifetime. Apart from this specification additional determinations in component drawings shall be observed.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 12502-2 v|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 12502-2 V||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-10-01||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.