Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-250: PT3 SEC9
HUMAN FACTORS FOR DESIGNERS OF SYST EMS PAR T 3: TECHNICAL GUIDANCE (SECTION 9 - PEOPLE CHARACTERISTICS)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Part 3, Section 9 provides information and technical guidance on human characteristics and presents available data that describes the psychological, physiological and social characteristics of the population of operators, maintainers and supporters for which the system under consideration should be designed for.
Hence, Section 9 of this standard covers the following topics:
Hearing and Audition.
Principles of Vision.
Principles of Touch.
Principles of Smell.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-250: pt3 sec9|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|