Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-250: PT3 S15
HUMAN FACTORS FOR D ESIGNERS OF SYSTEMS PAR T 3: TECHNICAL GUIDANCE (SECTION 15 WORK EQUIPMENT)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Part 3, Section 15 provides information and technical guidance on the design of equipment including displays, controls, interfaces and operational facilities within workspaces. This section also addresses hand tools, work clothing, and outsourcing Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) equipment.
Hence, Section 15 of this document covers the following topics:
Visual and Auditory Information Presentation.
Human Computer Interaction.
Displays and Controls.
The reader is also directed to related information in Sections 13 (The Workplace) and 14 (The Environment) of this document, which provide information and guidance on the workplace and the work environment. The design of any work equipment should take into full account the working environment and space that it is located in.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-250: pt3 s15|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|