Standard: GME 4198
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Uniform COP test procedure for checking the EVAP system in order to fulfil the EU type approval.
According to the respective applicable version of 70/220/EEC, the vehicle manufacturer is under obligation to ensure Conformity of Production by means of effective checks and test procedures.
This Test Procedure is based on ITDC QM Work Instruction MOAGO006.
This Test Procedure applies to all OPEL vehicles with gasoline engines for which EU guidelines are valid. The leakage and ventilation test will vary between the position of the CC. In all cases, only one test procedure is used.
CC. Carbon canister.
COP. Conformity of Production.
EUDC. Extra-urban driving cycle.
MVEG-B. Motor Vehicle Emission Group.
Note: Nothing in the specification, however, supersedes applicable laws and regulations unless a specific exemption has been obtained.
Note: In the event of a conflict between the German and the English language, the German language shall take precedence.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 4198|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 4198||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-10-01||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.