Standard: RTCA DO-310
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR GPS GROUND-BASED REGIONAL AUGMENTATION SYSTEM AIRBORNE EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The document contains Minimum Operational Performance Standards (MOPS) for airborne navigation equipment using signals from the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) augmented by a Ground-based Regional Augmentation System (GRAS). The document defines minimum performance requirements, functions and features for GRAS airborne equipment to support all phases of flight including en-route, terminal, LNAV (Lateral NAVigation), LNAV/VNAV (Lateral NAVigation/Vertical NAVigation), LP (Localizer Approach with FAS data but without vertical guidance), LPV (Localizer Precision with Vertical guidance) (but not CAT-I/II/III). GRAS equipment will be compatible with the Ground Based Augmentation System (GBAS) and will be able to use the signal in space for approved approach operations. Compliance with these standards by manufacturers, installers and users is recommended as a means of assuring that the equipment will satisfactorily perform its intended functions under conditions encountered in routine aeronautical operations.
|Document Number:||rtca do-310|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|