Standard: MHI - MH26.2
SPECIFICATION FOR WELDED WIRE RACK DECKING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
ANSI MH26.2 - SPECIFICATION FOR THE DESIGN, TESTING AND UTILIZATION OF WELDED WIRE RACK DECKING - Approved and published in 2007, this standard applies to uniformly loaded rack decking fabricated from welded-wire mesh, with or without permanently attached reinforcement, for use in storage racks. The standard provides definitions and establishes guidelines on materials, dimensional characteristics, design and fabrication procedures and test procedures. In addition, the standard provides guidelines for the application and utilization of welded-wire rack decking.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|MH26.2||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Status: INAC|