Standard: GME 60233
FORCE-DEFLECTION CHARACTERISTICS OF ELASTOMERIC COMPONENTS UNDER BI-AXIAL STRESS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Determination of spring characteristic of elastomeric components. The test according to this test method provides information on the viscous-elastic behaviour of the elastomers used.
Determination of stressability of the elastomeric components in the installation position in vehicles and in accordance with the installation conditions.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60233|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60233||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-02-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|GME 60233||Change Type:||Update Date: 1977-03-01||Revision: 77||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.