Standard: ISO 10069-1
TOOLS FOR PRESSING — ELASTOMER PRESSURE SPRINGS — PART 1: GENERAL SPECIFICATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10069 specifies the dimensions, in millimetres, of elastomer pressure springs intended for use in press tools, and the diameters, in millimetres, of counterbores for these pressure springs. It also gives information concerning materials and their hardness, and specifies the designation of springs that are in accordance with its requirements, together with the marking of their packages.
Examples of suitable applications are given in Annex A.
Dimensions of accessories (spring collars and pilot pins) are specified in ISO 10069-2.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10069-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 10069-1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-11-01||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|