Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-250: PT3 SEC8
HUMAN FACTORS FOR DESIGNERS OF SYST EMS PAR T 3: TECHNICAL GUIDANCE (SECTION 8 - PEOPLE IN SYSTEMS)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Part 3, Section 8 of this document provides information and technical guidance on people in systems and discusses the many factors that must be considered when designing a system that brings together people and technology. Section 8 of this document covers the following topics:
Recruitment and Selection.
Manning (and Complementing).
Job Analysis and Design.
Social and Organisation Issues.
Specifically, Section 8 is concerned with the mechanisms by which appropriate personnel are acquired in order to perform tasks within an organisation.
It is important to consider all aspects of ‘operation' of the system, including operational use, maintenance, installation, and decommissioning. It is also important to consider different scenarios, such as the manning required for an emergency response.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-250: pt3 sec8|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|