Standard: API 32-32857
ACUTE ORAL TOXICITY STUDY IN RATS ACUTE DERMAL TOXICITY STUDY IN RABBITS PRIMARY DERMAL IRRITATION STUDY IN RABBITS PRIMARY EYE IRRITATION STUDY IN RABBITS DERMAL SENSITIZATION STUDY IN GUINEA PIGS API 83-11 STRAIGHT RUN MIDDLE DISTILLATE CAS 64741-44-2
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Test material (83-11) was evaluated for acute oral toxicity in rats; acute dermal toxicity, primary skin irritation and primary eye irritation in rabbits; and dermal sensitization in guinea pigs.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 32-32857|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|