Standard: GME 14143
COMPARTMENT TOOL STOW
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope. This General Specification defines basic requirements and tests for the toolbox system. Additional project specific requirements are defined in the relevant project documentation (CTS, SSTS).
Scope of this General Specification is the introduction of an unique process for development and testing of compartments, to guarantee the function and the quality for the customer.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 14143|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 14143||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-06-07||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|