Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-250: PART 4
HUMAN FACTORS FOR DESIGNERS OF SYSTEMS PART 4: HFI METHOD, TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
In the design and realisation of the contract Solution, the Solution Provider may need to employ a variety of Human Factors and HFI methods, tools or techniques. To support effective and efficient HFI, the choice of methods, tools or techniques must be appropriate.
Def Stan 00-250: 2008 Part 4 provides an overview of some possible methods, tools and techniques that may be suitable, together with advice on their individual advantages and disadvantages.
The Solution Provider may propose other human factors methods, tools and techniques.
The Solution Provider should seek and obtain the agreement of the Acquirer to the use of all Human Factors and HFI methods, tools and techniques.
The Acquirer may need to be suitably informed about the relative merits of HF and HFI methods, tools and techniques proposed by a Solution Provider. This document also serves to support acquirers in such activities.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-250: part 4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|