Standard: ISO 10069-2
TOOLS FOR PRESSING — ELASTOMER PRESSURE SPRINGS — PART 2: SPECIFICATION OF ACCESSORIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10069 specifies the dimensions, in millimetres, of spring collars and pilot pins intended for use in press tools together with elastomer pressure springs in accordance with ISO 10069-1.
This part of ISO 10069 also gives information concerning materials and their hardness, and specifies the designation of spring collars and pilot pins that are in accordance with its requirements.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10069-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 10069-2||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-11-01||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|