Standard: IEEE 1178
STANDARD FOR THE SCHEME PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard specifies the representation of Scheme programs, their syntax, the semantic rules for interpreting them, and the representation of data to be input or output by them.
This standard does not specify the mechanisms by which Scheme programs are transferred to and from system memory and placed into execution, or the size or complexity of a program and its data that will exceed the capacity of a particular implementation.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1178|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1178||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1990-12-10||Revision: 90||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1178||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1990-01-01||Revision: 90||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.