Standard: GME 60268
DETERMINATION OF RESISTANCE TO STONE IMPACT OF SURFACE COATINGS, PLASTICS AND SELF ADHESIVE FILMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The object of this test method is to determine the resistance of organic surface coatings, plastics and self adhesive films to damage caused by bombardment with rough gravel at +23°C ± 5 K and after storage at low temperatures.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60268|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60268||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-03-01||Revision: 97||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.