Standard: GME 13003 PART 8
PASSENGER CAR - HEATING - VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING PART 8: AIR DUCT HOSES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
"Air duct hoses" for use in the vehicle.
Mission / Theme.
This specification defines the general requirements, test conditions and test methods for functional, material and static load tests for "air duct hoses" unless not described in GME 13003 Part 1.
With different requirements the stipulations in this specification applies.
Classification. Not applicable.
Note: Nothing in the specification supersedes applicable laws and regulations.
Note: In the event of a conflict between the German and the English language, the German language shall take precedence.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 13003 part 8|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 13003 PART 8||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-10-06||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|