Standard: IEC 60034-30
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 30: EFFICIENCY CLASSES OF SINGLE-SPEED, THREE-PHASE, CAGE-INDUCTION MOTORS (IE-CODE)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034 specifies efficiency classes for single-speed, three-phase, 50 Hz and 60 Hz, cage-induction motors that:
• have a rated voltage UN up to 1 000 V;
NOTE The standard also applies to motors rated for two or more voltages and/or frequencies.
• have a rated output PN between 0,75 kW and 375 kW;
• have either 2, 4 or 6 poles;
• are rated on the basis of either duty type S1 (continuous duty) or S3 (intermittent periodic duty) with a rated cyclic duration factor of 80 % or higher;
• are capable of operating direct on-line;
• are rated for operating conditions in accordance with IEC 60034-1, Clause 6.
Motors with flanges, feet and/or shafts with mechanical dimensions different from IEC 60072-1 are covered by this standard.
Geared motors and brake motors are covered by this standard although special shafts and flanges may be used in such motors.
• Motors made solely for converter operation in accordance with IEC 60034-25.
• Motors completely integrated into a machine (for example pump, fan and compressor) that cannot be tested separately from the machine.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-30|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.