Standard: IEC 60076-12
POWER TRANSFORMERS – PART 12: LOADING GUIDE FOR DRY-TYPE POWER TRANSFORMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60076 is applicable to dry-type transformers according to the scope of IEC 60076-11. It provides the means to estimate ageing rate and consumption of lifetime of the transformer insulation as a function of the operating temperature, time and the loading of the transformer.
NOTE For special applications such as wind turbine application transformers, furnace transformers, welding machine transformers, and others, the manufacturer should be consulted regarding the particular loading profile.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-12|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.