Standard: UFC 3-401-05N
ESTIMATING ENERGY AND WATER CONSUMPTION FOR SHORE FACILITIES AND COLD IRON SUPPORT FOR SHIPS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This UFC is comprised of two sections. Chapter 1 introduces this UFC and provides a listing of references to other Tri-Service documents closely related to the subject. Appendix A contains the full text copy of the previously released Military Handbook (MIL-HDBK) on this subject. This UFC serves as criteria until such time as the full text UFC is developed from the MIL-HDBK and other sources.
This UFC provides general criteria for estimating energy and water consumption for shore facilities and cold iron support for ships.
Note that this document does not constitute a detailed technical design, and is issued as a general guide to the considerations associated with estimating energy and water consumption for shore facilities and cold iron support for ships.
APPLICABILITY. This UFC applies to all Navy service elements and Navy contractors; Air Force service elements should use the references cited in paragraph 1-3 below; all other DoD agencies may use either document unless explicitly directed othewise.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-401-05n|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|