Standard: ISO 10071-1
TOOLS FOR PRESSING — BALL-LOCK PUNCHES — PART 1: BALL-LOCK PUNCHES FOR LIGHT DUTY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10071 specifies interchangeability dimensions and tolerances, in millimetres, for ball-lock punches for light duty.
It is applicable to ball-lock punches with shank diameter sizes from 6 mm up to and including 32 mm, in round, square, rectangular and oblong shapes, for punching holes in steel sheets or other materials, the thickness of which is less than 3 mm.
This part of ISO 10071 also gives examples related to materials and hardness, and specifies the designation of ball-lock punches for light duty.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10071-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 10071-1||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-07-15||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|