Standard: LUL - 1-144
WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all types of Wireless Systems and Equipment deployed on London Underground owned or controlled premises in the frequency range 9kHz to 275GHz, with the following exception(s):
wireless equipment carried or used by customers in the course of their journey;
wireless equipment installed in non-railway locations;
wireless equipment carried or used by staff in non-railway locations;
Radio Public Address (RPA) systems on stations.
This standard replaces 2-01103-005. The Standard has been re formatted and renumbered. There were no technical changes.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the minimum technical and safety requirements for Wireless Communication Systems defined in the scope of this standard.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 44.