Standard: LUL - G-523
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – SYSTEM SUMMARY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The aim of this document is to provide guidance – no requirements are detailed within it. As well as describing HSEMS, it also references other corporate management systems and standards that contribute significantly to HS&E management.
The purpose of this document is to provide a summary to the structure and content of the LU Heath, Safety and Environmental Management System (HSEMS). It is aimed at providing a method of communicating the arrangements and how they interact.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|