Standard: LUL - 1-117
TRACTION EARTH FAULT DETECTION SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard covers the following:
the performance and human to machine interface requirements for Traction Earth Fault Detection and location systems, other than those fitted to rolling stock; and
the minimum acceptable safety, performance and maintenance conditions for the Infraco Traction Earth Fault Detection Systems;
This standard replaces 2-01303-075 A1. The Standard has been re formatted and renumbered. There were no technical changes.
Section 3.4 does not apply to the Power Services Contractor.
This Standard defines the minimum requirements for fixed equipment Traction Earth Fault Detection Systems.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.