Standard: LUL - 1-352
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to station ambience in the following areas:
• Station condition;
• Spillages, seepages, snow and ice;
• Graffiti and unauthorised stickers.
This standard applies to all stations and parts of stations that are owned by LUL, including parts that are used by other train operators. It does not apply to stations or parts of stations that are owned by other bodies (e.g. Network Rail or train operating companies).
This standard addresses and supports the specific customer service delivery issues of:
• Accessibility and interchange;
• Station décor, fixtures and fittings;
• Station exteriors and approaches;
• Interior of stations and
Insofar as they relate to station ambience.
This Standard supports the following LUL Policies:
Note: The identification of Policies shown below shall have no material impact upon Infraco or other Suppliers beyond the obligations already contained in this Category 1 Standard. They are provided for LUL reference purposes only.
The purpose of this Standard is to set out the ambience requirements with regard to stations.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.