Standard: ASTM - A185/A185M SPANISH
ESPECIFICACIÓN NORMALIZADA PARA REFUERZO DE ALAMBRE DE ACERO LISO, ELECTROSOLDADO PARA CONCRETO
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers welded wire reinforcement to be used for the reinforcement of concrete.
NOTE 1—Welded wire for concrete reinforcement has been described by various terms: welded wire fabric, WWF, fabric, and mesh. The wire reinforcement industry prefers the term "welded wire reinforcement" (WWR) as being more representative of the range of products being manufactured. Therefore, the term "welded wire fabric" has been replaced with the term "welded wire reinforcement" in this specification and in related specifications.
The values stated in either SI units or inch-pound units are to be regarded separately as standard. The values stated in each system may not be exact equivalents; therefore, each system shall be used independently of the other. Combining values from the two systems may result in non-conformance with the standard. (Within the text the inch-pound units are shown in brackets.)
*A Summary of Changes section appears at the end of this standard.
|Document Number:||a185/a185m spanish|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.