Standard: LUL - 1-355
LISTED BUILDINGS AND OTHER STRUCTURES OF DESIGN OR HISTORICAL IMPORTANCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to listed buildings, in their entirety, and property which has local listing designated by the local council, property situated in conservation areas. The standard also applies to all features that have been identified by LUL as being Railway Heritage Features.
This Standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues of
• Station décor, fixtures and fittings;
• Station interiors;
• Railway heritage features and
• English Heritage
insofar as they relate to listed building and other structures of design or historical importance.
The purpose of this Standard is to set out the conservation requirements for all LULowned properties which have: -
• statutorily listed status
• local listing designated by the local council
• protection due to being situated in a conservation area
• Railway Heritage Features
Although listed properties have statutory protection, the majority of LUL properties do not have listed status but nevertheless have features of design or architectural importance. This standard sets out the requirements that should be taken into account when dealing with buildings of historical value.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.