Standard: LUL - 1-361
STATION AMENITIES AND FACILITIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to station amenities and facilities in the following areas:
• Use of space;
• Supporting infrastructure;
• Waiting areas;
• Litter receptacles;
• Public toilets;
• Bicycle racks.
• Temporary barriers
• Platform end barriers
• Cable management systems
This standard applies to all stations and parts of stations that are owned by LUL, including parts that are used by other train operators.
This standard addresses and supports t he specific customer service delivery issues of:
• Accessibility and Interchange;
• Ambience Amenities and facilities
Insofar as they relate to such facilities.
This Standard shall be enforceable from January 2005.
The purpose of this Standard is to set out the amenities and facilities (including commercial facilities) requirements with regard to stations.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 3 of 3.