Standard: LUL - 1-418
COMPETENCE FOR TRAIN MASTER
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to any individual who performs the activity of Train Master.
The competence requirements apply to any individual employed within the London Underground Group of companies or their suppliers and their subcontractors who carries out the activity of, Train Master regardless of the job title, grade or position.
This activity constitutes ‘Safety Critical Work' as defined by the Railways (Safety Critical Work) Regulations 1994 in Regulation 2 (1) (b) (iii).
This Standard shall be enforceable from 15 December 2003.
The purpose of this Standard is to set out the competence requirements for any individual performing the activity of Train Master.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.