Standard: LUL - 1-383
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements in this standard cover:
• Train condition;
• Graffiti and unauthorised stickers;
• Air quality;
• Noise and vibration;
• Spillage and breakage.
This Standard applies to all passenger trains that are operated by London Underground Limited (LUL) in normal customer service.
This Standard shall not apply to heritage rolling stock.
This standard addresses and supports the specific customer service delivery areas of:
• Train décor, fixtures and fittings and
Insofar as they relate to train ambience.
This Standard supports the following LUL Policies:
Note: The identification of Policies shown below shall have no material impact upon Infraco or other Suppliers beyond the obligations already contained in this Category 1 Standard. They are provided for LUL reference purposes only.
The purpose of this Standard is to set out the ambience requirements with regard to rolling stock.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|