Standard: LUL - G-292
DEVELOPING CUSTOMER-FACING REQUIREMENTS IN COMPANY STANDARDS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance note is an aid to the development and revision of all customer-facing standards [sometimes known as Customer Service Delivery Standards], irrespective of Directorate ‘ownership', proposed or extant. Most customer-facing requirements are in standards owned by Marketing & Planning, but some are in joint standards, while some may be owned by others. Customer-facing standards are developed around these organising themes ["customer service delivery areas"] -
• Access and Interchange
• Amenities and facilities
• Customer relations
• Customer information
• Train service
The note provides general guidance about ensuring that a customer-facing standard is in fact customer-focused, with attention drawn to some ‘tools' available to assist in a standard's development, including
• Market Research – (Customer Insight)
• Business Case Development Manual
• the Brand model.
The purpose of this guidance note is to support the development of customer-facing requirements in London Underground standards1. It supports delivery of clauses 22.214.171.124 and 3.2.11[d] of the Company's "Standard for Standards" [2-05301-005].
This guidance note also supports a number of Company policies including those in these groups –
• delivery to our customers
• planning for the future and
• managing our business
The guidance is to assist the developer of customer-facing standards in ways that support the Company's customer service delivery aims and the Company brand.
1 Referred to as "customer-facing standards" throughout this guidance note.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.