Standard: LUL - G-150
TELECOMMUNICATIONS - OPO CCTV SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Manual of Good Practice is aimed at those who specify, design, install and maintain through contract, OPO CCTV systems on London Underground premises.
The purpose of this Manual of Good Practice is to establish a common procedure for the design, installation and maintenance of OPO CCTV systems that are provided on London Underground station platforms.
Adopting these procedures will provide London Underground with systems of consistent design that enables provides their train operators with the correct information to allow them to make an informed decision when to move the train from the platform.
This manual should be read in conjunction with LU's category 1 standard 1-150 ‘Telecommunications – OPO CCTV'
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.