Standard: LUL - 1-119
POWER ASSET RECORDS AND REPORTING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard covers the requirements for the general technical content, format, storage and availability of system and equipment records; together with the availability and analysis of data for a fault and maintenance reporting system for Power Assets.
This Standard applies to:
all Power Assets, as defined in E1140, including the high voltage distribution system inclusive of substations, switchgear, cables and transformers; the Power SCADA system and RTU's (Remote Terminal Units); the 630V d.c traction supply system; the 400V a.c. distribution system and associated auxiliary equipment for the above systems and compressors within substations;
the compressed air pipe-work external to the substations. Although not strictly a Power discipline asset records shall be maintained to ensure the safe, efficient and operational control of the whole system;
This standard replaces 2-01303-083 A1. The Standard has been re formatted and renumbered. There were no technical changes.
Section 3.12 does not apply to the Power Service Contractor.
This Standard defines the requirements for system and equipment records and reporting of Power assets.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 25.