Standard: LUL - 1-118
CONTAINMENT OF SPILLAGES FROM LIQUID FILLED EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all plant and equipment owned or used in connection with London Underground power systems that contains a liquid for cooling or insulating purposes. This includes all transformers, reactors, diesel generators, and all parts and pipework thereof, storage tanks and drums.
This standard replaces 2-01303-082 A1. The Standard has been re formatted and renumbered. There were no technical changes
The purpose of this Standard is to define the requirements for the containment of mineral oil and synthetic liquids, from liquid filled plant and equipment, in the event of a rupture to any part of that plant, plus any fire fighting medium applied to a fire arising from that plant.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.