Standard: IEC 60068-2-38
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING – PART 2-38: TESTS – TEST Z/AD: COMPOSITE TEMPERATURE/HUMIDITY CYCLIC TEST
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To provide a composite test procedure, primarily intended for component type specimen, to determine in an accelerated manner the resistance of specimens to the deteriorative effects of high temperature/humidity and cold conditions.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-38|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60068-2-38||Change Type:||Update Date: 1974-01-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|