Standard: LUL - G-010
A GUIDE TO THE ASSURANCE OF ENGINEERING PART E – ASSURANCE DOCUMENTATION FOR STATION MODERNISATION AND REFURBISHMENT WORKS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
This document provides guidance regarding the nature and content of assurance submissions required to fulfil the needs of standard E1008 - New or altered assets - approvals prior to bringing into use - in respect of PPP Station Modernisation, Enhanced Refurbishment and Refurbishment projects, as defined in PPP Contract, Schedule 2.1, Appendices 14 and 15.
This document applies only to PPP Station Modernisation, Enhanced Refurbishment and Refurbishment projects.
General information regarding assurance is given in Parts A to D of G-009, to which reference should be made, in particular to Sections 1, 2 and 3.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|