Standard: LUL - G-334
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance Notice applies to all CCTV systems across the LU network that may be used for the purposes of investigation or criminal prosecution.
The intent of this Guidance Notice is to provide a logical system of generating metadata text strings that are displayed as part of images on LU CCTV systems.
The purpose of this Guidance Notice is to provide a suitable and consistent notation system for the presentation of Metadata on all CCTV systems used throughout the LU network. CCTV systems are present in all stations, some train fleets and some other LU premises.
The Metadata displayed on both live and recorded images should have a logical and concise structure and be easy to understand, clearly conveying the required information, to all interested groups and stakeholders. These should include but will not be restricted to LU station staff, British Transport Police and other LU staff involved with CCTV.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 5 of 5.